by Lauris Yip in Logistics
21st Jul, 2020
Tsing Yi, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR
Customer Service Supervisor
An international logistics service provider is seeking a high calibre candidate for the position of Customer Service Supervisor.
- Handle customers’ complaints and inquiries on daily basis
- Be responsible for Customer Master Data accuracy in ERP system
- Be responsible for checking DCOM/EOS ordering system data accuracy
- Responsible for sales orders taking from phone / emails or through ordering system
- To ensure order information in system is accurate and input the orders to system timely according to different order cut off time
- Calculate KVM or SLP allocations and coordinate with client’s Supply Chain for distribution schedule
- Handle sample delivery handling / Special pick up from customer’s shops or office / special delivery arrangement request from customer
- Prepare and monitor KPI result such as delivery service level / customer complaints frequency
- Prepare various regular reports
- Take part in regular physical inventory count together with the Customer Services, Center and Finance and Accounting Teams to ensure stock accuracy whenever is necessary
- Monitor Sunday back performance and provide improvement suggestions.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or Logistics is preferred. Academic achievement in CRM is an advantage
- 5 years relevant customer service experiences. Exposure to the FMCG industry or retail market is preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good interpersonal, communication, customer-oriented and supervisory skills
- Strong numerical sense. Logical thinking, good time management and conscientious.
- MS office applications and Chinese Window