by Pearly Yap in Retail
5th Feb, 2020
City Hall, Singapore
Customer Service Specialist
Our Client: Beauty Industry
- Front desk role environment
- Reception duties, incoming calls, customer's order
- Attend to customers’ requests, enquiry and service
- Perform point of sales order processing and ensure
accuracy of transactions.
- Support Company events and activities related to
- Handle feedback and complaints of customers.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
N / O / ITE Level
least 1-2 year Customer Service experience in any Retail / Beauty related field
versed in using Microsoft Outlook (Words & Excel).
in communication, positive, meticulous, responsible and able to multi-task.
to work overtime or on public holidays as and when required
to start work as soon as possible
hours – Tuesdays to Saturdays, 12.30p.m to 9.30p.m (Sun & Monday OFF)
location – Bras Basah MRT
applications please email detailed resume in MS WORD Format and a recent photo
to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Reg. No R1100463 | EA License. No. 12C5083