Customer Service Representative
Our client, a Chemical Materials Multi-national Company is looking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the above mentioned position. Details are as followings:
- Handle sales orders, invoices and shipping and L/C documentations.
- Liaise with supply points and logistics partners to ensure timely shipment of orders.
- Monitoring, tracking of shipments and advising customers on their shipment status.
- Update order performance tracking and complaint log.
- File all documents in relation to Sales Order.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- 15 days - 20 days annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
- Degree or Diploma holder
- 3 years of I/E Shipping and customer service experience in multi-national company
- Familiar with L/C
- Strong in SAP (SD) system
- MS office and Chinese typing
- Fluent spoken/written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Good communication skills and a good team player