by Thanawan Phureewattana in Automotive
22nd Feb, 2021
Customer Service Officer
Be contact channel of customer enquiry (Demand and Supply) and update relate report to Customer/ Concern department
• Be contact channel of customer enquiry (Demand and Supply) and update relate report to Customer/ Concern department.
• React and Balance the customer requirement versus operation capacity to ensure optimum cost at the right time delivery.
• Cooperate work with Planning and Operation team to ensure shipment on time delivery per customer expectation.
• Cooperate work with Logistics/Forwarder to ensure shipment on time delivery to customer with no impact to quality and cost.
• Analyze and proactive communicate all delivery issues to customer.
• Accountability on customer requirement for both physical product and documentation.
• Support relate document and activity of customer audit
• Ensure customer service procedure align with company compliance and EHS.
▪ Bachelor's degree in Computer sciences, Business Administration, or related fields
▪ Minimum 5 years of experience in Customer Services/ Inter-market / Import & Export Operation/ Supply Planning or other Supply Chain areas
▪ Project Management.
▪ Good command in English both speaking and writing.
▪ Computer literacy, Excel/ Word required
▪ Experience or familiar with SAP system
▪ Knowledge of manufacturing quality standards. (IATF16949, ISO14001)