Customer Service Executive
A well established financial advisory firm with operations in HK and Singapore.
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• Involve in supporting new business and on-going client services
- Supporting client on-boarding process including preparation of client proposals, Know Your Client process, product presentation, case follow-up, etc.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and partners
- Handling enquiries from clients and partners
- Continuous follow-up such as client reminders, regular review, etc.
- Familiarizing with product information and relevant materials
- Liaising with Insurance companies on clients’ issue
- Facilitating other ad-hoc assignments
- Recognized diploma or University graduates in any disciplines
- Young and vibrant, detail-minded, well-organized, responsible and good interpersonal skills
- Prior working experience, 1-3 years in finance industry will be an advantage but not a must
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- IIQE license holder will be an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Words, Power point, Excel, etc.)