Customer Service Executive
One of the largest independently-owned financial advisory firms in Asia is now expanding their business in Hong Kong.
- Supporting client on-boarding process including preparation of client proposals, Know Your Client process, product presentation, case follow-up, etc.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and partners
- Handling enquiries from clients and partners
- Continuous follow-up such as client reminders, regular review, etc.
- Familiarizing with product information and relevant materials
- Liaising with Insurance companies on clients’ issue
- Facilitating other ad-hoc assignments
- Recognized diploma or University graduates in any disciplines
Young and vibrant, detail-minded, well-organized, responsible and good interpersonal skills
Prior working experience, 1-3 years in finance industry will be an advantage but not a must
Fresh graduates are welcome/ IANG visa holders welcome to apply
IIQE license holder will be an advantage
Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Proficient in MS Office applications (Words, Power point, Excel, etc.)
What you'll get in return
Attractive package and annual bonus
Accelerated career growth
Medical and dental insurance coverage
Work life balance culture