Customer Service Advisor
• Customer Service Advisors are the face of Company Global for our valued customers and partners, ensuring our reputation for outstanding individual service is maintained locally and globally at all times. With quality of service identified as the primary driver of retention this role is crucial to our growth ambitions in the region.
• Ensure the new business application enrolled within the agreed SLA and the accuracy and quality is excellent.
• Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation
• To provide excellent customer service by exceeding customer expectations and achieving department service standards for calls, emails, new business and claims
• To proactively deal with customers in a warm and friendly manner and resolving all queries, and complaints, and finding solutions at the first point of contact
• Be able to understand the customer journey from start to end and know where the different departments/team feed in.
• Excellent execution of service tasks, evaluating a customer’s situation and applying business criteria and detailed knowledge of Company products to make appropriate decisions
• Enrol broker new business application within 24hrs receipt;
• Enrol HACN new business application within 24hrs receipt of the application form and premium deduction file;
• Generate the fulfilment (welcome pack) within 48hrs receipt of the daily enrolment report (broker channel);
• Generate the fulfilment (welcome pack) within 24hrs receipt of the daily enrolment report (HACN channel);
• Report to line manager and IT support if system downtime;
• Print insurance cards within 48hrs receipt of AIC request (broker channel)
• Print insurance cards within 24hrs once fulfilment completed (HACN channel)
• Escalate complicated cases to appropriate levels as per work instructions
• Background in the global health insurance market, and be good at administrative services would be an advantage
• A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets
• Highly customer focussed
• An ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin is needed
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes;
• Experience of account managing the whole customer lifecycle- being responsible for the entire customer journey and acting as a single point of contact or ‘account manager’.
• Flexibility – ability to learn new skills and adapt to changing work practices, extended hours, demonstrate willingness to change etc.
• Effective problem solving and decision making skills, using own initiative