Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager
Our client is a leader in the online prescription-eyewear industry in the US market.
The CRM Manager will execute the strategic CRM/ eCRM programs and will oversee the database recruitment and retention. Scope covers consumer lead generation and management, maximization of returning customers within marketing budget, build consumer retention/loyalty program, referral programs and data analysis/mining for consumer insight.
1. To develop short/ long term CRM strategy & KPI, develop related CRM programs including lead generation and management, membership retention, referral and loyalty programs etc
2. Drive more customers coming back to business more often, aiming to maximize the customer lifetime value
3. To set up, review and maintain email workflows, customer lifecycle campaigns and other email channels. Execute on email segmentations, dispatch, follow ups and measurement
4. Reports include but not limited to customer database behavior analysis, consumer lifecycle analysis, lifetime value analysis, etc.
5. Work with brand manager to develop relative interactive content and programs to support the brand communication/ engagement with target consumers and achieve the KPI
1. Masters degree in a business-related field (advanced degree is a plus), along with a proven track record of success.
2. Coding background and Google analysis is preferred.
3. EDM or SMS experience is a must.
4. Dealing with North America MKT is preferred.
5. Middle to high level experience on analytics, data segmentation and processing
6. 4 years of prior experience in CRM area, including a minimum of 2 years in a manager position
7. Proven experience in managing CRM projects from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results, from leading to supervising the execution
8. Good at efficient communication particularly for cross department demanded tasks
9. Fluent English communication skills