Creative Project Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Creative Project Coordinator in Shanghai
• Assist Creative Project Managers/Associates to oversee multiple project status. Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to final deployment, this includes developing, maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, expenditures and vendor management.
• Responsible for assisting overall asset management and database maintenance: organization of all digital assets and content on asset management software such as Google Drive; Basecamp; Ftrack; Alienbrain; Perforce, Server including creative image archive.
• Serve as point-of-contact to manage, receive and distribute creative content for internal and external stakeholders to manage projects efficiently through the creative asset workflow
• Responsible for detailed project plan and scheduling; managing bi-weekly creative reviews including issuing agendas, room preparation, meeting minutes and action follow-up
• Responsible for scheduling and managing weekly creative status meetings including updating calendars, updating stakeholders on status to ensure deadlines and priorities are fulfilled
• Seamlessly work cross-functionally with all departments to effectively manage creative requests and facilitate impactful work that achieves company goals; also providing administrative support as needed.
• Collaborative approach with strong working relationships with project team members
• Communicate regularly with stakeholders about the current status of all project in progress, proactively advising on and problem solving for any identified trouble spots, schedule changes, or delays that may impact expected business results.
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of advertising, marketing, or another business-related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Agency experience, especially in creative project management area is preferred
• Managing varying degrees of complex experience in a post-production, agency or production environment, including but not limited working with creatives such as writers, directors and/or graphic designers
• 4 years of work and project management experience in a project coordinator capacity
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills and has the ability to interface diplomatically with all levels of employees and management
Must have strong organizational, project management, and planning skills with the ability to work under urgent, tight deadlines with frequent interruptions and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Google Suite, Apple Suite, Ftrack, Perforce and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Good aesthetic taste
Additional Bonus Skills:
• Working Knowledge on creative software skills is a plus