by Pakhawadee Janyou in Automotive
19th Mar, 2021
Amata City Chonburi, Chonburi
- Journal entry booking of Purchase invoice of material
- Summarize & Check Stock movement from ATOMS into Excel Cost Sheet
- Maintaining BOMs & Cycle Time in the ERP system /ATOMS
- Allocate Material and KD part for calculate cost in Excel cost sheet
- Allocate conversion cost for calculate cost in Excel sheet
- Upload stock movement & unit cost into Multibook Accounting
- Preparing month end costing reports and Journal entry booking of Costing
- Report analysis costing by Items on Excel and any other reports as requested
- Account Reconciliation both B/S and P&L for Cost related accounts
- Prepare FS Monthly
- Conducting analysis of inventory variance, product costs variance, material variance and factory costs variance
- Conduction Stock take & Report and coordinating with other teams to solve inventory variance in the ATOMD system
- Prepare supporting data and participating in the creation of annual Standard Cost & Forecast
- Reconcile periodic inventory on a monthly and annual basis
- Perform cycle counting and yearly physical count.
- Preparing supporting data and participating in the FS Audit
Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
At least 3-5 years experience of Cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
Can work under pressure and very tide deadlines
Good command in English on speaking and make report in English.
Fast learning, positive thinking, decision making, analytical skills, dynamic and attentive to details.
Good computer skills : MS Excel & Formula for calculate Costing Sheet
Knowledge in ERP & BOM