by Thanawan Phureewattana in FMCG
16th Jan, 2020
THB 40k - THB 1k
Control and track production costs in accordance with standards, Monthly Costing by product
• Control and track production costs in accordance with standards, Monthly Costing by product
• Prepare costing analysis and cost summarization between standard cost and actual cost
• Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, internal audit, and coordination with inventory control
• Provide details of Risks and Opportunities for costs
• To supervise and support team and related department for inventory control and management
• Analysing gross margins and dealing with internal control reports.
• Monitoring all transaction movements to ensure accuracy.
• Performing monthly account closings and reconciliations.
• Preparing business performance reports.
• Using accounting system to review and test all functions related to costing modules to get more effective and efficient results and reduce errors.
• Estimated costs as well as forecast costs are distributed monthly.
• Reporting is critical to keeping the project manager and management aware of each project’s progress as well as sound an alert when cost overruns will lead to reduced profitability
• Month-end closing (stock report, sales report and analysis, output report, etc.)
• Ensure day-to-day business in controlling are as will run smoothly (SAP, Export, TP , Inventory)
• Ensure business Activities in Finance , Controlling operated smoothly.
• Support operations in order to meet business admission.
• Inventory control, BOI and obsolete scrap activities
• Thai nationality, aged 30-45 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
• At least 7 years of accounting experience and very strong in costing in a manufacturing field.
• Experience in electronic manufacturing is a MUST.
• High standards of accuracy and precision.
• Able to work with team members
• Having comprehensive understanding about Cost Accounting, Accounting Cycle and Costing
• Having a strong cost system background and have excellent analytical skill in Controlling and reporting; especially on production cost, variance analysis and understanding of accounting principals
• Strong in inventory control and internal control
• Having knowledge or experience in Audit field, SAP system and BOI is preferable
• Experience working with factory personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
• Proactive and have an attitude for problem-solving and ability to lead, motivate and support team
• Strong in inter-personal and communication skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Excellent computer skills, Microsoft office especially Excel