by Shirley Wang in Automotive
3rd Apr, 2020
World leading manufacturing company
Cost monitoring, product cost
calculation, accounting and reporting.
Inventory monitoring, process
controlling, physical count and flow management.
Tooling, low value articles, gigs
and gauges monitoring and controlling.
Accounting booking, voucher
checking and process control for tooling, equipment, low value articles, and
QC contemplation and quotation
support, GSC sales program updating and monitoring.
Project costing analysis, key
ratio definition and analysis and follow up.
Scrap cost analysis, follow up
and cost control measures implementation
PPV, VAVE calculation,
monitoring, controlling, reporting and follow up.
Other accounting and
controlling projects assigned by superior.
1. Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or economy related area.
2. At least 3 years finance related working experience, costing/inventory management related experience preferred.
3. Good finance concept and knowledge.
4. Good command of English.
5. Good expertise of computer skills, such as office Excel, PPT, etc.
6. Good concept of ERP such as QAD, SAP preferred.