Cost Accounting Manager
Our client is a Food Company located in Chonburi
Oversee the cost
control systems, manages and interprets cost audits, and prepare cost
accounting reports for presentation to top management.
directs the implementation of cost accounting methods and activities.
with internal departments, conduct performance analysis and providing
suggestions to improve business performance and internal controls.
Run the month end
process for costs and make sure all deadlines are met.
Analyse capex for the business and ensure that capex stays within
Provide analysis each month showing variances against budget and
costs in the billing of materials.
arrangement of cost of production to material costs, wages, and overhead costs
of costs for unique products in order to establish prices of products and to
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
· At least 7 years of experience in the costing management
· Possess background knowledge of IFRS, standard costing and inventory control
· Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
· Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts with SAP systems
· Knowledge about BOI/Free Zone is advantage
· Food industry background in a global company is preferred