by Lauris Yip in Legal Services
16th Feb, 2021
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
An international legal firm is seeking a high calibre candidate for the position of Corporate Paralegal.
- Involve in IPO and M&A projects
- Perform legal and corporate due diligence and prepare due diligence reports
- Prepare verification notes
- Drafting of prospectus and application documents
- Drafting various types of documents, such as agreements, deeds and resolutions etc.
- Degree holder
- 2-3 years paralegal experience in handling IPO and M&A projects preferably gained from international or local sizable legal firm
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants please apply online or send your CV together with Job Ref: J76912 via Whatsapp: +852 3552 9100.