Continuous Improvement Manager
Our client is a water technology provider, who are looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their team in Shanghai
Drive to accelerate business simplification, consolidation and build up “Selling culture” to achieve higher customer satisfaction, mainly focus on operational excellence, driving and leading key projects which have big business impact; Train and coach for an improved continuous improvement mindset and capability.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
2. Certified black belt/master black belt with more than 3 years practical applications
3. Proven experience leading improvement projects and coaching and developing improvement resources
4. Proven working experience of at least 5 years in the areas of commercial, sales or operations, manufacturing environment.
5. Understanding selling processes and order to cash business cycle.
6. Good sense of Merge and acquisition –provide professional analysis from operational aspects.
7. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional capacity
8. Strong facilitation and presentation skills at all levels of the organization
7. Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
8. Strong analytical and quantitative skills
9. Strong oral and written communication skills
10. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills