Configuration Management Engineer
We manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffee makers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley & electrical inserts. We are looking for the candidate who has direct experienced join and growth together with us.
- Review and analyze engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates
- Manage the change implementation based on priorities and report progress
- Write appropriate notifications of the new release and disposition note within the drawing package
- Lead a review of Engineering changes with all internal stakeholders to dampen the implementation process and to set priorities of the release and coordinates with all involve departments to ensure a fast approval process turnaround time for every revision change
- Monitor and evaluate engineering changes to Manage/Improve the configuration management system and tools
- Develops configuration and data management documentation based on product requirements
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or industrial engineering or equivalent or experience
- At least 3 years in configuration management field
- Good technical skills to review engineering change requests
- Skill of Solid work, Solid edge, Catia etc.
- Having good English communication skills or an international experience is an advantage.