Chief Engineer for E-Mobility (High Voltage Heaters)
Our client is an US/Euro Automotive Company, currently is seeking a Chief Engineer for e-mobility (High Voltage Heaters).
1. Set forth a clear and unified vision, strategy, and list of objectives for the global product engineering team.
2. Develop organizational objectives and strategic plans that align with company growth targets in e-mobility.
3. Define the product development strategy, plan and targets, establishing the product development roadmap and overseeing it’s execution
4. Lead overall technical direction of Engineering Groups, as well as the launch of the product, by promoting collaboration between the R&D and Application Engineering teams.
5. Establish engineering methods and design guides to produce high quality product launches and oversees that it meets customer and internal design quality and cost targets.
1. 12+ years’ experience required in engineering.
2. Bachelor‘s degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics or Electrical Engineering required.
3. Visionary approach to further develop our people, organization and product strategy.
4. Global Experience: works well with multiple regions and multiple cultures.
5. Experience in in building new engineering teams in remote locations.