Channel Sales Manager- Indonesia
Technology equipment manufacturer with global presence is looking for driven and experience channel sales professional to lead their Indonesia business.
- Develop & explore new market and sales opportunities.
- Lead channel partners to achieve company and sales objectives.
- Work with channel partners to develop mutual sales objectives, financial targets and critical milestones.
- Assess, clarify and validate partner performance and take corrective/continuous improvement process to enhance performance.
- Manage any partners' and consumers' conflicts and develop solution to resolve it.
- Define and execute quarterly marketing activities aligned with Corporate's business plans.
- Drives and adopt company programs among assigned partners.
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience in IT hardware & software.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in managing channel partners is a must.
- Driven, committed and independent person, ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
If you have the above and interested in the role, please submit your updated resume in word format to email@example.com.