Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary regional infrastructure development and environmental management solutions provider.
They are currently urgently seeking for a CEO.
- The Chief Executive Officer will work closely with the Board of Directors, serving as Director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different divisions within the company.
- Proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership in the Facilities Management and Commercial Cleaning Industry.
- Must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy.
- Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company
- Able to lead and motivate to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Coordinating with stakeholders locally and in the Head Office
- Liaison with various government departments, regulatory authorities and statutory bodies
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline
Proven experience as CEO or a senior leadership position with a min of 10 years senior management experience
Expertise in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
Strong understanding of business
Familiarity with diverse business functions such as sales & marketing, business development, finance and people management.
In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Analytical abilities, problem-solving skills and tolerance to ambiguity
Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners and the workforce.
Proven negotiation skills and excellent business acumen
Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083