by Pida Pimnok in Packaging
18th Mar, 2020
Responsible for supplier management for base/preferred suppliers. Request For Quotation, negotiation, contract mgmt. Analysis of suppliers, competition, benchmark, spend etc. for packaging product and indirect material.
- Management system, review and process Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in purchasing program, vendor creation, compliance and KPI reporting.
- Sourcing for factory consumables, spare parts, equipment, services.
- Maintain compliance in related to purchasing process.
- Ensure high leverage in Supplier selection, approval, negotiations and performance management.
- Build Supplier Relationship, supplier evaluation and collaboration at all levels
- Drive continuous improvement of Cost and Supply Base performance
- Collaboration with Procure-to-Pay team to solve aging supplier invoice
- Bachelor Degree or higher Degree in Business Administration or related filed.
- 2 years of procurement experience, with end to end procurement knowledge in factory commodities.
- Can manage and lead internal and external stakeholders’ discussions
- Knowledge in SAP, purchasing system, spreadsheet
- Fast learner with proactive attitude
- Good English communicate on daily basis