Business Process Re-engineering Manager (Thailand)
Our client is looking for Business Process Re- Engineering Manager in Bangkok.
- Deliver the business process improvements identified internally or with the support of external consultants to improve the quality, timeliness and accuracy of business process outputs.
- Work with staff and management to provide complete end to end process mapping.
- Propose, liaise and advise process improvement opportunities to management and Executive Committee.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of process improvement
- Document before and after productivity metrics to demonstrate process improvement not limited to output per FTE but also quality metrics
- Develop and publish monthly productivity per unit to identify individuals and teams for additional task delegation or training
- Maintain good process governance for the new products, partners, activities within the business.
- Proven experience of at least 5+ years in process improvement
- Prior experience in financial and manufacturing industry, insurance industry is desirable
- Must have formal process methodology accreditation or certification (e.g. ISO, Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Strong understanding of ISO 9001:2015 or equivalent is essential
- Knowledge of Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma
- Demonstrated understanding of financial service processes
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and manage process change.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills can work well with all levels (across functions to management level)
- Proven ability to effectively manage own time and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to priorities workload and meets agreed timeframe
- Ability to clarify document process requirements and develop process map.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, structured and methodical
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative approach to change management
- Excellent English & Thai communication skills