by Katherine Mok in Wholesale / Retail
19th Jun, 2020
Fo Tan, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR
Business Manager (Sales & Merchandise)
Our client, they are currently looking for the captioned position to join their Sales and Merchandise team.
- To manage product life-cycle by applying effective strategies to ensure optimal store stock control.
- To prepare track inventory performance (inventory accuracy, turns, fill rate)
- To do the accurate reports after analyze routine sales, stock.
- To coordinate with operation team and allocation on stock movements for markdowns and clearance plans.
- To execute stock re-allocation and consolidation between stores as required.
- To handle department training and coaching
- To edit assortments and provide department training and coaching for local merchandising team for improve a balance of company image, service, product and budget priorities.
- To merchandise product marketing strategy and category objectives
- To deliver the right product range to achieve health treatment objectives and target
- To maximize productivity, ensuring a balance of company image.
- At least 5 -10 years of Sales and Merchandise experience
- Aggressive, result -oriented , Sales target –driven, willing to take up
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Proficient in both English & Chinese
- Strong presentation skills by using MS-Office products
- Self-motivated and hardworking, good communication and interpersonal
- Working location – Fo Tan
- 5 working days
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Basic Salary
- Attract commission ( refer to sales turnover)
- Year-end bonus
- Bank holiday
- Annual leave