Business Manager of Filtration Product-Asia Pacific
Our client is one of leading foreign company for the filtration product and technology in the world.
1. Drive performance against defined sales budget plan for the assigned Region and critical objectives including top line sales revenue growth, new customer acquisition, and focus/new product sales.
2. Define the Go-To-Market strategy for the assigned Region and ensure that regional sales goals are met by assigned distributors and representatives (“channel partners”).
3. Make structured sales calls on established and targeted channel partners and/or end-users in the assigned Region.
4. Present product demonstrations and product information detailing the benefits and features of company products and accessories.
5. Generate leads, compile market information, and develop channel/customer relationships while increasing sales. Effectively interface with other Group sales representatives in the territory if applicable.
6. Demonstrate and train channel partner sales’ team and others, as necessary, on features, benefits, and applications of company products. Conduct product and safety training in support of channel sales.
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering / business or related filed.
2. With 5-8 years in an outside industrial sales role preferably working / managing manufacturer rep firms as well as working with industrial distributors. Familiar with filtration industry.
3. Fluent in both English and Chinese.
4. Comfortable with demonstrating industrial products for all processes and applications.
5. Knowledge or willingness to learn the following; Applicable federal, state, and local regulations regarding handling and transportation of industrial chemicals and systems.