Business Manager APAC
Our client is the world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of gas-phase air filtration media, modules, equipment and air monitoring instrumentation.
Due to their expansion, they are urgently seekign for a Regional Sales Manager.
Capable of developing & supervising new channel partners to improve quality coverage in the territory is the key to be succeed.
Countries include : Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
Must be very familiar with air filtration industry.
• Manage the strategic planning and execution to drive performance against budget for APAC
• Define business plan and key development targets for channel partners
• Achieve regional targets such as customer acquisitions, top line sales revenue growth
• Ensure compliance with territorial agreements and overall corporate requirements
• Provide technical training such as product knowledge & safety training
• Responsible for contract management and resolution of any outstanding issues
• Ensure a healthy pipeline with positive forecast and routine review of action plans
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• 6 years of B2B experience within the APAC region
• Weekly travelling to the region
• Familiar with the region's customs and trading regulations
• Able to perform independently with initiative
This is an individual contributor role
Reporting to the VP - APAC
Candidates who are keen to explore this opportunity please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License: 12C5083
EA Registration: R1817509