Business Development Specialist
Our client, a USA game publisher, has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart.
We are looking for a self-starting, creative, driven and results focused Business Development professional to join our team in Shanghai! If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Finding, Testing, Optimizing and Publishing Chart Topping Mobile Games
- Identifying Quality Games, Studios and Impactful Industry Trends
- Project Management of Marketing Campaigns and Production Pipelines
- Managing High Scale Relationships & Contract Negotiations
- You play mobile games
- You build meaningful relationships and advocate for the success of your game developers
- You can identify “quality” in an unfinished game, and in an unproven team of developers
- You possess an understanding of the mobile games industry, entertainment and culture
- You excel at managing competing priorities, and balancing time commitments in a way that keeps external partners satisfied and internal projects growing
- You hunger for data, you know how to ask data questions, and can act on the answers
- You’re creative, and eager for an opportunity to exercise your creativity
- You have a high level of written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Producer/Product Management experience in mobile gaming
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it