Business Development Manager- Singapore markets
Our client is a fast paced, dynamic and forward thinking Fintech Company HQ'd in HK. We are now seeking someone with strong trade connections in the import and export business to establish and grow their Singapore business.
- Increase overall growth in the number of users in Singapore markets.
- Grow the affiliate programs by focusing on the trading industry (target audiences will be Entrepreneurs/ SME businesses/ businesses in the import/export industry)
- Identify opportunities for partnerships/ collaborations with large scale and strategic partners.
- Manage sales, promotions and marketing budget.
- Conduct in-depth market research so as to identify target audiences successfully.
- Identify new avenues and opportunities to grow the business
- Degree holder ideally in Business/ Marketing
- Around 5-8 years of experience in sales/ business development
- Experienced in B2B sales
- Strong connections in the trade industry (importers/ exporters/ traders)
- Familiar with growing the business through channel partners
- Knowledgeable about the exporting industry.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and start-up environment
- Excellent commercial skills such as negotiation, relationship management, presentation skills etc.
- Strong language skills; fluent in English. Mandarin preferred but not a must.