Business Development Manager (B2B sales)
Our client, a Manufacturing of diesel and natural gas powered engines (US MNC) is looking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the above mentioned position. Details are as followings:
- Responsible for opportunity management which includes identifying new growth opportunities;
- Manages new business growth for a key market segment or in a specified region or channel;
- Manages the analysis, measurement, and tracking of market sales potential across assigned brands,channels, regions, products, etc;
- Works with sales, marketing, and product leaders to identify strategies targeting growth by participating in efforts such as strategy workshops;
- Coaches and motivates business development staff; provides guidance and direction on problems and issues;
- Manages the efficient transition of converted opportunity to account support team.
- Discretionary bonus
- 14 - 20 days annual leave
- Medical & Dental insurance coverage
- Degree in sales, marketing, technical or a related subjects;
- Fluent English and Mandarin;
- 10 years of sales (B2B) experience in machinery or related industry;
- Responsible for Hong Kong market;
- Aggressive, energetic, consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.