Business Development Manager
Global based pharmaceutical company is looking for a driven business hunter to join their Singapore team.
1) Business Development
- Develop & explore new business opportunities.
- Bring in new accounts and increase sales of existing accounts.
- Provide technical support to international tender opportunities.
- Research on market trends and create new opportunities to increase sales.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure initial and continuous training programmes are implemented and maintained.
- Evaluate product based on local regulatory standards.
- Review & approve of technical agreement which includes subcontracted activities according to quality standards.
- Ensure an effective quality system is implemented & maintained according to GDP standards.
- Coordinates, performs and approve recall operation, final disposition of returned/rejected/recalled/counterfeits product and returns to sales stocks.
- Ensures that Self-inspections are performed at a regular interval.
- Ensure suppliers are legally approved and authorize to supply products.
- Source & qualify new suppliers.
- Acts as an independent party to accept/reject a product.
- Look for approved sources of pharma products.
- At least 5 years of business development, regulatory & quality experiences in pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist.
- Experience in GDP related activities.
- Possess knowledge of WHO MQAS and MSF requirements are an added advantage.
If you have the above and interested in the role, please submit your updated resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.