by Andrew Wang in Pharmaceutical
2nd Jun, 2020
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Business Development Manager
My client is a leading biotechnology company. They are now actively looking for a Business Development Manager to join their dynamic team here in Hong Kong.
- Build strong understanding of the company's customers and their marketplaces.
- Develop potential new customers, lead all new business development activities, and bring in new contract agreements.
- Manage account development plan, prepare call plans, and maximum sales impact.
- Conduct account reviews, manage sales cycle, and provide realistic sales forecasts to management.
- Ensures that opportunities and leads are pursued in a timely manner.
- A bachelor's degree.
- At least 8 years of direct sales experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Rich experience in bidding, project selling and client management.
- Knowledge in clinical service, clinical study or CRO/CDMO would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.