by Catherine Cheah in FMCG
11th Feb, 2020
Business Development Executive (FMCG)
Our client, a Spanish company with an international presence. They specialise in technology solutions for companies in the retail sector. With representatives in 20 countries, as a growing company they are planning to expand into Asia-Singapore.
Business Development Executive
You will be considered to have the “door opener” responsibility, meaning your role will be subjected to closing meetings with potential clients.
- Self-generation of leads and making outbound calls
- Build relationships to understand the needs of clients’ current retail systems
- Book prospective customers for a face to face demonstration of the software (by the sales team)
- Outbound sales and new business development, selling the benefits of ROI solutions
- B2B sales skills essential with retail experience preferred but not essential
- Experience working with fashion software is an advantage/ preferential
- Leadership, communication and organisational skills are essential
- Follow-up of the potential client’s process after the sales meeting
- An outgoing and confident BDE
- Able to close 20 meetings in the first three months
- Monthly evaluation on the number of meetings closed per month for the first year
- The closing of the deal is not the role’s primary focus, but rather the sum of the potential client, yourself, the International consultant and then the software itself what will determine the outcome of a meeting. Thus, your primary target is to give the software the opportunity to be presented in a meeting, where the Demo will always be introduced by a retail-consultant that will work collaboratively with you for a beneficial outcome.
** STRICTLY ONLY OPEN TO SINGAPOREAN APPLICANTS **
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083