Business Development Consultant
Responsible for meeting the client’s business needs and developing and implementing sales strategies that increase sales revenue of the full range of the company’s solutions.
• Implementing specific marketing activities to acquire targeted customers, devising and implementing specific account management activities to increase penetration and expansion in assigned client organizations and compiling and implementing account management activities that build customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty.
• Developing long-term high-level relationships with senior executives in assigned accounts, interfacing and establishing credibility with senior level executives in Talent Management, Executive Selection and Assessment, Talent Auditing and Executive Development.
• Developing and executing a portfolio strategy in order to maximise revenue for assignments and creating value for customers.
• Cultivating credible relationships and networks with multiple HR functions and levels in and across the organisation.
• Interfacing with consultants when required in order to configure the best client-focused solutions.
• Conducting presentations or product demonstrations, and preparing discussion papers or proposals.
• Developing and executing negotiating strategies and securing contracts with clients.
• Handling transition projects for delivery partners and participating as needed in critical client meetings to ensure smooth project launching and implementation.
• Sustaining and enhancing client relationships and promoting a high level of client satisfaction.
• Proven track record of selling conceptual business solutions along with a background in or a good understanding of Human Resource Development solutions.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English (TOIEC score: 900+).
• At least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Executive demeanor and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer savvy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Able to take initiatives and learn quickly.
• A demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish work.