by Pakhawadee Janyou in Chemical
5th Nov, 2020
Business Controller & Financial Strategic Planning
financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
Supporting business control
and financial analysis related to the operations team.
Ongoing business analysis
and recommendations to support and enhance strategic planning and direction, as
well as cost-reduction and investment strategies.
reporting and analysis of sales, product margins, spending and factory
performance including P&L.
effectively with operations such as manufacturing, production, logistics and
others to monitor the companies’ Profits and Losses.
Understanding the key
business operating metrics/drivers and measures performance to established metrics.
Managing the budget expense
reports to support and drive strategic business decisions.
Coordinating with corporate
Tax, Audit (internal and external), etc.
Protects operations by
keeping financial information and plans confidential.
· Must have Bachelor's or Master's in Business, Accounting, Finance or any related field.
· 10 years up experiences as a Business Controller and Finance planning role in manufacturing.
· Computer software tools - specifically Excel, SAP
· Ability to maintain understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
· Understanding of manufacturing costing, inventory, and data processing
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Proven strong communication and influencing skills with experience communicating at all levels within an organization.
· Strong English speaking skills are essential as you will be expected to deliver reports to people across the business.