by Achara Rodkasem in Automotive
30th Mar, 2021
Business Controller & Financial Strategic Planning
Location : Rayong
• Establish financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
• Control, monitor, enforce policies and procedures to protect assets
• Interpret, and report financial data
• Maximize return and limits risk on cash
• Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
• Schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant accounting/financial analysis with a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience is required
• Computer software tools - specifically Excel, SAP
• Ability to maintain understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Very good communication skills, demonstrates ability to liaise with business leaders, colleagues and customers at all levels in cross-functional environment