Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting
Our client is a well know IT Solution provider to Banks and Financial institutions.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the financial reporting function of a banking company.
- Familiar with HKMA requirements including banking returns, listing rules, and regulatory requirements applicable to banks, insurance companies and listed companies.
- Previous experience in system implementation of accounting systems will be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills, able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Candidate will have to develop a common Database for us first, so his role will be 100% BA at first, and afterwards SA/PM work as well.
Experience and know how in banking industry, especially on HKMA Regulatory Reporting is mandatory