by Sowmyah Narayanan in Logistics
27th Mar, 2020
Business Analyst (Logistics Industry)
A logistics client is urgently seeking a candidate for the position of Business Analyst
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating requirements and functions.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project plan.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures and manuals to users.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Conduct training to users and maintain users' confidence by giving necessary support.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users to proactively resolve issues and problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant business or technical subject is essential. (E.g. Logistics, Project Management, IT, Industrial Eng.)
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience engaged in IT or Digitalization project.
- Experience or deep knowledge in logistics/freight forwarding industry is a great advantage.
- Mindset of “openness to new thing”, no hesitation to change, and “challenge with overcoming conflicts” is essential in this position.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Business-minded, performance-driven, detail- & results-oriented.
- Good command in MS Office applications.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.