Business Analysis and Planning
Our client is a Japanese Automotive manufacturing that business is run more than 18 years ago in Thailand.
They are expanding and looking for candidate who interesting come to join with attractive offering.
• Manage and lead overall finance and accounting function to be align with business plan and goals
• Analyze current and future business operations and plan to determine financial effectiveness
• Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiative
• Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy
• Continually identify and drive improvement initiatives in all operations and finance functions
• Ensure that the cash flow is managed in an effective manner
• Identify and manage financial risks and opportunities for the company
• Monitor and analyze business performance result, P&L, monthly financial reporting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 5 years or above with experience in Financial Planning and Analyst
• Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA), could be an advantage
• Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general
finance and budgeting
• A very high level of personal integrity
• Self-motivated, proactive, assertive, analytical skills, creative, result-oriented, eager for success
• Computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office, ERP, QAD
• English communicable.