Brand Manager, Luxury Jewellery
A European luxury fine jewellery brand with over 80 years of history and an international footprint.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director (based in
Hong Kong), you will act as a Retail Manager in a one-man-band capacity to
formulate and execute the sales plan for the HK and Macau small retail network.
Your mission will be to manage and optimize the
operations and administration process of the retail team, support sales related
activities and improve business performance for the brand.
While you will manage efficient internal communications
within the retail team, the marketing function will not report to this role as
is typical for a Brand Manager.
Instead, the brand management aspect of the role will
relate to your involvement with SOP, brand corporate identity guidelines implementation
and helping open up new markets across APAC.
• You have at least 10 years managerial experience in
luxury retail, ideally coming from the Watch & Jewelry category
• You are autonomous, comfortable in lean structure environments
and can show initiative, drive and enthusiasm as a one-man-band operation
• You possess a good business acumen, excellent sales
and negotiation skills
• You are a natural leader who is able to inspire,
motivate and lead a team
• You have strong communication and people skills – written,
verbal and listening skills
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin