by Anushyia Vejayarajah in Logistics
15th Jan, 2021
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
A leading logistics company that delivers pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide is looking to bring on board a Branch Manager. The role is based in the Hong Kong office, is to have ultimate responsibility for the operations, customer service and sales development of the Hong Kong business. Working closely with the Airfreight & Seafreight Supervisors and operations team to ensure clients and agents receive the very best customer service in the market. To develop a culture of sales and development locally and internationally.
- Overall Purpose of this role is to ensure the Hong Kong office meets and exceeds its yearly budget.
- Managing and developing the team.
- Develop sales in both Hong Kong and Southern China
- To ensure clients and agents receive excellent customer service and the team comply to Import/Export operational procedures and in-line with company policy.
- Dealing with airlines, co-loaders, overseas agents and shipping line to make sure that we are buying the right service and rate.
- To manage and oversee every facet of the accounting department, including Invoicing/Job Costing ensuring this is finalized by the month end deadline.
- To complete monthly management reports.
- A respect towards the office Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ultimate responsibility for Hong Kong office while ensuring all local laws are complied with.
- General management experience as well as sales experience
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office programmes especially Excel.