BPC Finance Advisor (SAP Finance)
Our client is a global agricultural group looking for a BPC Finance Advisor who will work closely with business partners and internal IT teams, by providing process insights and technical expertise, to execute readiness and assessment activities for complex process, data, and technology solutions. Candidates for this position are expected to be advanced professionals with substantial knowledge in the systems & process design and implementation, and experience in high rigor IT projects. Candidates are also recognized as a subject matter expert in the Finance processes & systems within the organization.
1.) 60%SAP Business Readiness
• Current State Assessment - Assess Business Unit/Function current state capabilities for effective finance process execution. Ensure that the current state work can effectively translate into requirements for subsequent SAP implementation/deployment.
• Assist business in understanding end state process & data requirements given their designed processes by developing a business readiness plan to further mature their capabilities for entry into a technology deployment project, with a particular emphasis on SAP deployment.
2.) 30%Foundational Assessment and Continuous Improvement
• Collaborate with BPC colleagues and BU super users to conduct period health
• Leverage assessment model to assist BU in identification and development of a continuous improvement project portfolio. Engage and influence business sponsors and users and contribute value to their targeted business outcomes. Indirectly and at times directly influence objectives and goals for a business unit or geography.
3.) 10%Other Project Delivery Responsibilities
• Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones and objectives
set by the business or function within one or more countries.
• Prepare high and detailed level estimations of effort in order to achieve a preferred solution.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 10 years of business experience or related IT experience on medium to large scale
• 8 years’ experience in SAP Finance area in process design and system implementation
• Established and respected as a thought leader in Finance domain – including familiarity with FICO, COPA, Treasury, Banking
• Trained in process management and project management skills
• Demonstrated consulting skills to assess areas of opportunity and influence clients to adopt improvement plans
• Demonstrated ability to identify and build partnerships with key contacts in Global IT,
Functions, and Business organizations
• Ability to provide breakthrough insights on business process improvement resulting in
quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit to the organization
• Experienced working with ambiguity and a fast paced and changing environment
• Proven conflict resolution and problem solving skills
• Strong written, verbal, and facilitation skills and the ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical people
• Ability to travel up to 30%, both national & international