Big Data Engineer (open source project development)
Our client, a Big Data Tech Company founded by the early contributors to Apache Kylin, which focus on automating data management, discovery, interaction, and insight generation.
- Work with core developers of Apache Kylin for the next generation of open source Distributed Analytics Engine.
- Handle with complex storage and parallel computing module independently.
- Join the open source project of Apache Kylin，become an contributor of Apache Kylin.
- Discovering and solving the problem and clients support.
- Bachelor or higher Degree on Computing with 2 years working experience on Big Data.
- Excellent Java programing skill, proficient on Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Solid experience on Hadoop & Spark.
- Be confident and familiar with programing, design, algorithm, optimizing, troubleshooting.
- A great preference will be given to someone who’s the open source project Owner/Committer/Contributor, or worked with Apache.