Azure Cloud Architect
Our client is looking for Azure Cloud Architects to join their team.
- Join IT Engineering team to plan, design and implement the IT Systems across the On-premise Data Centers and Public Cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the Digital Enterprise Architecture (DEA)
- Develop standards and guidelines for the project and delivery teams to follow
- Oversee the evaluation and selection of IT services and products
- Review and approve the solution design for projects
- Promote the use of emerging technologies
- Provide training and advices to other teams.
- Candidates should possess the following technical background and knowledge. − Azure Cloud Solution Architecture. (DevOps, API Management, Data Factory, Data Brick, Stream Analytic, Power BI)
− Microservice Architecture (AKS, PKS, OpenShift)
− Database Servers (SQL Server, Data warehouse, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB)
− Hypervisors (VMware 5/6)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English/ Chinese.
- 5 years of working experience or above in IT infrastructure administration and support is a must.
- Experience in supporting sizeable and complicated IT infrastructure is an advantage.
- Self-initiative and work with passion and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
- Good team player.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.