by Ash Hameed in Shipping
19th Aug, 2020
Jurong Island, Singapore
Assistant Boilerman - Jurong Island
- Operate the boilers in the depot which include chemical dosage, pre-test of the boiler water and water softener dosage / treatment.
- Ensure boiler maintenance program is followed; liaise with contractors on servicing and repairs of the boiler and related equipment and accessories include returned lines, steam hoses / connections, steam returned lines, steam pressure control valves, water tank, etc and liaise with the Ministry of Labour Factory Inspectorate during annual inspection and feedback to the Operations Manager for action.
- Carry out steam heating in accordance to requirement with proper temperature reading and recording Samples to be collected and labelled. Both laden tanks and samples to be delivered timely and ensure to observe all safety precautions at work and meet OHSE management requirement.
- Observe no dark smoke emitted from the chimney and no chemical / oil / diesel leakage from drums, diesel storage tank or forklift truck.
- Assist to prepare tanks for cleaning.
- GCE 'O' Levels
- Required to have Class 2 Boiler Attendant certificate
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field
Working hrs: Mon-Fri (3 shift: 7.30am-4.30pm, 4pm-1am, 12.30am-9.30am)
Productivity Incentive (avg. 400/mth)
Shift Allowance: $400
Salary: up to 3k/mth (depends on experience)
Interested Candidates may submit an updated CV in MS word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA #: 12C5083