Associate Director - Healthcare Equity Research
My client is a leading asset manager and they are now actively searching an Equity Research Analyst to join their dynamic team.
• Conduct due diligence on the sector, including meeting with corporate management and doing site visits.
• Compile comprehensive sector research reports to analyse industry outlook and identify investment ideas.
• Build financial models and conduct all valuation comparison for the stocks related to the sector.
• Understand business models of various players in the industry.
• Engage in time-sensitive deal related projects to analyse companies that plan to be listed.
• Organize events to provide investors with access to corporate management and industry specialists.
• Conduct meetings and provide investment recommendations on the healthcare sector to portfolio managers.
• Bachelor degree or above preferred.
• Degree in discipline related to Biology, Medicine, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, and Chemistry is highly preferred.
• Experience in covering the healthcare sector for about 5 years or above.
• Strong command of English and Mandarin
• Excellent presentation skill