by Catherine Cheah in Education
29th Jan, 2020
SGD 1k - SGD 2k
Assistant Teacher (Childcare)
Our client is a full-time co-educational institution providing a holistic education to nurture active, socially responsible individuals of distinction is urgently seeking for Assistant Teacher.
Supervise the activities of the children and help them to regulate and adapt their behaviour, emotions and thinking to solve problems.
- Coordinate/assist to conduct age
appropriate programme activities for children’s learning experiences.
- Observe and monitor how and what
children are learning and use the information to develop children’s
- Prepare basic Lesson Plans in line
with the curriculum developed according to MOE Curriculum
- Participate in meetings (eg: staff
development/staff meetings, etc)
- Responsible for maintaining order in
the classroom and playground.
- Foster social behaviour through games
and group projects to assist children in forming satisfying relationships with
other children and adults.
- Encourage students in singing,
dancing, rhythmic activities and in the use of art materials to promote
self-expressions and in appreciation of aesthetic experiences.
- Implement creative ideas, activities,
and stimulating lessons to involve the children in the classroom.
- Provide support, warmth, security and
stability for the children.
- Instruct children in practices of
personal cleanliness and self-care.
- Exhibit a sense of calm, consistency,
grace and courtesy toward the children in the classroom.
- Ensure the safety and well being of
each individual child. Observe children to detect signs of ill health or
emotional disturbance and to evaluate progress.
- Assist other personnel as may be
required in providing routine care for children/preparing teaching aids, etc.
- 3 ‘O’ Levels with a C6 in English
- At least 1 year experience.
- Previous experience working with
- Excellent communication skills (both
oral and written) with flexibility to work with various age groups.
- Patient and love teaching children.
- Friendly and cheerful disposition.
- First Aid Certified (Child First Aid
- Fundamentals Certificate
- PC literate, eg: Microsoft Office
- Working Location : Woodlands
Interested applicants please email
your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083