Assistant Principal (Childcare)
Established since the 1900s, our client is a volunteer-based organization that seeks to serve and impact all members of the community, through Hospitality, Education, Community Services, Healthy Living are some of the various services they provide.
One of their Childcare centre located in the West is urgently seeking for an Assistant Principal
You will assist the Centre Principal and be responsible for planning and providing learning opportunities for children in a Child Development Centre.
- Works closely with and supports the Principal in management and delivery of quality curriculum
- Plan, schedule and implement the daily program of appropriate developmental experiences for a classroom group of children
- Maintain a physical environment conducive to children’s growth and development and arrange to promote optimal program functioning
- Assisting in the management of the centre
- Implementation of specific centre programs, initiatives and events
- Under-take and drive other management related activities / initiatives
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization
- Mentoring teachers in areas of pedagogy, delivery and use of tools and resources
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (Leadership)
- Minimum Leadership certification
- Related work experience is essential for this role, at least 3 years’ experience in a preschool setting
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Good depth and knowledge in curriculum development & management
- An innovative team player that is dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, mature and results-oriented with the determination to succeed
Other Information :
- Working Location – West, Singapore
- Salary Ranges : S$3,000.00 – S$3,500.00
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083