Assistant Manager- Business Development & Underwriting- General Insurance
Our client is a well established insurance company and we are now seeking a fast paced, efficient, energetic Assistant Manager to supervise a team of BD/sales team and also handle underwriting tasks as assigned in the General Insurance team.
- Business development- achievement of sales and business targets as assigned.
- Manage underwriting duties and authority as assigned.
- Handle the role in a supervisory capacity and report to the Head of the Department on any team management issues
- Meet and maintain solid relationships with clients and intermediaries through client visits, seminars, networking, etc
- Work alongside with the Marketing team to devise promotional campaigns.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as and when assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder, preferably in Finance/Insurance/Banking/ Business
- At least 5 years of experience in General Insurance; supervisory experience in highly preferred.
- Solid track record in achieve business/sales targets + experienced in underwriting
- Wide knowledge of various classes of insurance
- Qualified with IIQE or equivalent.
- Good in English and Chinese