Assistant HR Manager (Operations/C&B)
Established since the 1900s, our client is a volunteer-based organization that seeks to serve and impact all members of the community, through Hospitality, Education, Community Services, Healthy Living are some of the various services they provide.
Reporting to the Head of Department, Human Resource & Admin, you will lead and manage the full spectrum of payroll operations supporting the employee lifecycle from initial setup, through career progression and exit. You will also ensure compliance with government regulations, establishing and implementing policies on payroll and related matters.
- Manage the payroll operations in compliance to statutory and organisation policy and requirements.
- Review and update the HR policies and procedures whenever there are changes in legislation to ensure the salary payment and processes comply with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement procedures for regulatory compliance related to employment including salary payments, statutory deductions and reporting.
- Act as the lead administrator responsible for maintaining and updating the HRIS, ensuring data integrity.
- Work closely with Finance to reconcile monthly payroll report and budget variance report.
- Work closely with internal and external auditors on payroll audits and rectification matters.
- Assist in yearly manpower budget preparation and consolidation.
- Develop HR analytics reports for manpower planning and strategies.
- Assist in compensation and benefits review, salary survey and benchmarking, employee engagement survey analysis and corporate insurance review.
- Assist in reviewing the recruitment strategy and developing the talent acquisition plan to support the business strategy and meet the business needs.
- Support the business partnering team in smooth on boarding of new hires, resolution of payroll and benefits issues and facilitating employee exits, in accordance with regulatory requirements and organization policies.
- Review, recommend and implementing new initiatives to streamline HR processes for continuous improvement by leveraging on new technology and HR System.
- Employee data management, including P-files.
- Support HR department initiatives and projects in rewards, competency and career development framework.
- Work with HR team in the continuous improvement of department operations.
- Participate in cross-functional projects and other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- A recognised Degree/Diploma in any discipline. HR-related qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 8 years of Payroll operations experience, with at least 3 years in supervisory roles.
- Well-versed with local employment legislation and industry HR practices.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, pro-active, independent and meticulous.
- Able to converse in local chinese dialects
- Open only to Singaporean / SPR
Other Information :
- Working Location – Orchard, Singapore
- Salary Ranges – S$3,800 - S$4,500
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format
for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083