by Lauris Yip in Legal Services
25th Feb, 2021
Admiralty, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Assistant HR & Admin Manager
A local sizable legal firm is urgently seeking a candidate for the position of Assistant HR & Administration Manager.
- Manage whole employee cycle such as on/off boarding, payroll & MPF, benefits administration, IRD and Employment Ordinance compliance, etc.
- Draft/develop and maintain all HR and admin related documents
- Handle end-to-end recruitment for professional and support functions
- Provide full support in performance appraisal and salary review process
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR and administration related metrics
- Organize internal CPD courses (including application for accreditations, CPD records retention, etc.)
- Manage full HKLS compliance
- Build a strong link between management/professionals and support staff
- A degree or diploma with majors in HRM discipline
- Law firm HR & admin work exposure a definite advantage
- Experience in dealing with the HK Law Society highly preferred
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- High computer literacy with excellent MS Office skills
- Fast-paced with strong time-management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of HK Labour Laws, Employment Ordinance and Law Society regulations
- Knowledge of HRM software an advantage
- Immediately available is an advantage
Interested applicants please apply online or send your CV together with Job Ref: J77451 via Whatsapp: +852 3552 9100.