Assistant General Manager (General Insurance)
Our Client is a well known Financial Services firm. They are currently looking for an experienced senior General Insurance specialist to join their team.
· Oversee all functional aspects of insurance broker business and be
responsible for the P&L of the Company.
· Assist to implement insurance business strategies to achieve Company’s
· Identify and develop new business opportunities and maintain good relationship
with business partners.
· Participate in the sales process, motivate and guide sales team to grow
· Monitor operational functions and foster a collaborative work spirit.
· Ensure all business activities comply with insurance laws and regulatory
· Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related
· Qualified Insurance Practitioner and attained IIQE examination Paper 1 –
· Sound knowledge in all General Insurance products
· Hands-on experience in insurance brokerage is essential
· Good business acumen, market trend, laws and regulations
· Strong sense of responsibility, result-oriented and self-motivated
· Presentable, excellent leadership and negotiation skills
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin