Assistant Boutique Manager, Luxury, Elements
An iconic French high fashion luxury goods manufacturer with over 180 years of history and a global presence. The brand is active in the fashion, leather goods, home, accessories, fragrance, watch and jewellery categories.
Reporting directly to the Boutique Manager, you will assist the Boutique Manager to manage a team of 35 retail staff and manage all aspects of the boutique in line with the brand commercial strategy and uphold the highest standards of image and services.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist in all aspects of store operations and relations management:
- Achieve annual and monthly sales targets and profitability goals and control expenses within budget set by Finance team
- Participate in monthly and annual stock take and insure no discrepancy by closely working with the Operations team
- Ensure store display standards
- Assure effective communication and awareness of staff morale and development, define and set tasks, goals and KPIs and measure team and individual performances
- Creates a sense of team spirit and brand ambassadorship through discipline and mutual respect as well as dedication and loyalty to the brand which will foster staff retention
- Ensure consistently excellent standards of customer service through ongoing staff training and coaching on customer service, product knowledge and selling skills
- Assist the Marketing team with communication initiatives including prioritizing CRM activities
- Gather and provide customer feedback on products to management team, respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer issues
- You have at least 6 years of experience in a similar role ideally in a luxury retail environment preferably from the fashion or leather goods categories
- You bring a mix of senior leadership and management skills and also a hands-on sales-driven approach
- You are mature, respectful of tradition and company culture but also possess a very commercial mindset
- You speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin